Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.
0
Cart0
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine saturated purple color.

Taste

The wine has a bright fruity with silky tannins and a long slightly mineral finish.

Aroma

The aroma of wine are woven tone of ripe black fruit and berries, sweet spices, violets and red tobacco.

Gastronomy

Wine is recommended to submit to the dishes of pork, foie gras and soft cheeses. Also, it is ideally suited to the Spanish cuisine.

Interesting Facts

"Secreto" Malbec, 2012 - dry red wine made ​​from Malbec grapes that are grown in the vineyards of San Carlos and El Olivar in the Chilean Colchagua Valley.
The average age of the vines - 14 years, the soil of the vineyard golonicheskogo origin with good porosity and drainage.
Features vintage: in early 2012, held normal temperature and there was no frost, but in February-March 2012, there was a significant increase in temperature up to early May. With this wine 2012 show silky tannins, good color and rich fruity taste.
The grapes are harvested 14-19 April 2012 manually, from the berries separated from the stalks and pressed in a steel vat. Further, three-day cold maceration was carried at a temperature of 8 ° C before fermentation, to achieve the best color and aromatic qualities. Alcoholic fermentation was carried out on yeast at 27-29 ° C with two daily pumping. 58% of the wine was aged in French oak barriques for 7 months, and the rest - in steel and cement vats to give the drink freshness.

A series of wines "Secreto" (from the Latin. Secretus - hidden, not identified) - a wine whose grapes proportion, balance, endurance and many other facts related to the production, are held in the strictest confidence. By bringing together the art of winemaking and features of the terroir, wine makers have created the line, which uses a number of different grape varieties. The label indicates only the basic grade (85%) in the composition of the blend. The rest of that complements every type of wine and the remaining 15% is held in the strictest confidence. Most of the wines in this series are made from crops with young vines, which allows you to create a unique, fresh, fruity style.

Creating labels for wine was one of the most difficult tasks. The company invited the Chilean artist Catalina Abbott, which revealed the concept of the word "Secreto" for all six varieties of wines in this series, creating a unique style for each.

Company Viu Manent was founded in 1935. Today it is one of the most famous Chilean wine producers. Viu Manent company founded and still operated by the family View Botin. The founders of the winery was Miguel View Garcia and his two sons. At first, they specialize only in bottling and sale of wine on the domestic market, then a descendant of the illustrious family - Don Miguel Viu Manent - bought the first vineyard «Hacienda San Carlos de Cunaco», that was the starting point for their own production wines. In the 80-ies of XX century, the company decided to start exporting wines to the international market. 90 years have brought significant changes Viu Manent - was upgraded production technology of wine and bought two vineyards located on the beautiful soils. To date, Viu Manent vineyard owned by three total area of ​​350 hectares. The company's philosophy is very simple and effective - "The best wine is made ​​only from the best grapes."

Features

  • Color depth: saturated
  • Body/Saturation: average
  • Serving temperature: 17-18°С
  • Website: http://www.viumanent.cl/
  • In the Box : 12
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Viu Manent, "Secreto" Malbec, 2012, price Viu Manent, "Secreto" Malbec, 2012 — $ 7. Producer wine Viu Manent. Delivery Viu Manent, "Secreto" Malbec, 2012.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept