Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.
0
Cart0
price
$ 35
Available
Ratings and Awards
WS 89
RP 91
JS 93
26 ratings for other vintages
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

The wine is ruby ​​red.

Taste

The taste of wine is dry, soft and balanced, mainly fruit, but with light floral notes, hints of spices and oak wood. The aftertaste is pleasant, with a slight bitterness.

Aroma

In the aromatic bouquet of wine contains tones of oak, fruit and flowers, which are very harmoniously complemented by nuances of spice.

Gastronomy

The wine is well served with grilled meat, pasta, as well as hard cheeses.

Interesting Facts

Tenuta San Leonardo, Terre di San Leonardo, 2011 - light, well-balanced wine with a beautiful structure. This is an amazing blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, created in the style of classic wines of the famous French Bordeaux. The "second" wine marquises Guerrieri Gonzaga - excellent quality, with the potential to store more than 5 years. Wine is made from grapes from the vines, whose age ranges from 5 to 25 years. Harvesting is carried out after full maturity in September and October. Grapes are gently pressed and subjected to a slow fermentation, and then insist on the skin. Part of the wine (80%) matures in large Slavonian oak barrels for 18 months, the other part (20%) is aged in barriques for about 6 months. The last step in the shutter passes in the bottles for 6 months.

Tenuta San Leonardo - known in Italy winery. Located in the picturesque, fabulously beautiful place. There married the daughter of the King of Bavaria and Princess Teodolinda King of Lombardy Authari in 588 AD On the estate built a monastery, named after the patron of all prisoners - St. Leonardo. Monks in 1215 began to cultivate grapes here and engaged in agricultural and economic activities. From the 18th century the estate was owned by Marquis Guerrieri Gonzaga. The total area is 25 hectares of vineyards, the location - the gentle slope of 150-200 meters above sea level. Soil rich in gravel and sand, ideal for the cultivation of grapes to create delicious wines. Since 2002, the chief oenologist Tenuta San Leonardo is Carlo Ferrini. At present, the winery is rightly famous for its outstanding wines, has earned high accolades from professional critics and have received worldwide recognition.

Features

  • Color depth: saturated
  • Body/Saturation: average
  • Serving temperature: 16–18 °С
  • Website: http://www.sanleonardo.it
  • Aging potential: 5-8 years
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine "Terre di San Leonardo", 2015, price "Terre di San Leonardo", 2015 — $ 35. Producer wine Tenuta San Leonardo. Delivery "Terre di San Leonardo", 2015.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept