Wine TerraMater, "Vineyard" Zinfandel-Shiraz, 2017
Wine red and purple.
The taste of wine with a wonderful structure, soft sweet tannins and sustainable finale.
Complex aroma of wine filled with notes of plums, figs, succulent red berries, black pepper and sweet oak tones.
Wine is served with pasta, venison and meat, especially recommended in combination with grilled meat.
The grapes for red wine, Zinfandel, Shiraz from the line "Vineyard" is grown on the estate Kaperana. Vineyard vines Puntilla give low but very high quality crop. Sort Shiraz drip irrigated and variety Zinfandel protected from flooding a special irrigation system. High temperatures during the summer and autumn made it possible to obtain optimal grape phenolic maturity and a bright red fruit character. After collection, the grapes was a five-day cold maceration. Fermentation on the skins lasted for 15 days at a controlled temperature of 28 degrees. 25% of the resulting wine is aged six months in oak barrels, which gives the wine light notes of wood.
Wine "Vineyard" Zinfandel-Shiraz has won numerous awards and high ratings in the world competitions:
- Vintage 2004 won a silver medal at the Vinalies Internationales 2006 in France and a bronze at the Annual Wines of Chile Awards 2006 in Chile;
- Vintage 2003 earned the seal of approval on the Vinitaly 2005 evaluation "Very good" in the Austral Spectator Wine Guide 2006 from 90 balls Cork'd and 84 points from 2006 Descorchados de Patricio Tapia (guide to Chilean wines);
- Vintage 2002 was awarded the bronze medal at the International Wine Challenge 2004 (UK) and at the First Annual Wine Tasting Chile in 2003, silver medal at the Japan Wine Challenge 2003 in Tokyo;
- Vintage 2001 got 2 silver medals at the International Wine & Spirits Competition in London in 2002 and in 2002 Mundus Vini in Germany. Vintage of 2000, won two silver medals - in the Vinalies Internationales 2001 in France and Concour Mondial de Bruxelles in Belgium in 2001, a bronze - at the International Wine Challenge 2001 in the UK and gold on Concour International des Vines 2001 in Switzerland;
- 1999 vintage also won three medals: gold in Concour International des Vines in 2000 in Switzerland, the money in the International Wine Challenge 2000 in the UK, bronze at the Challenge International du Vin in France in 2000.
In 1996, three older sisters Canepa - Gilda, Edda and Antonieta - realize their dream by opening a new winery TerraMater. A passion for wine production has been part of their lives, because the family Canepa in winemaking since the 1930's. Once their father emigrated from Italy to Chile and discover that the fertile soils of the Chilean viticulture engage easily and efficiently acquired vineyards.
Today his business, but under his own name, continued docheri.Kompaniya TerraMater born on exceptional grounds, on which there are numerous vineyards, full of noble varieties. TerraMater owns 500 hectares of land, washed with clean water with the Andean mountains. Here grow old, well-rooted vines, whose age ranges from 40 to 60 years, as well as the wonderful olive groves that produce the highest quality olive oil and apple orchards. Various structures, textures and depth of soil for growing a variety of grapes and produce wines of different character and style.
Sisters Vineyards Canepa rich famous varieties as Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Carmenere, Sangiovese, Shiraz, Pinot Blanc, Petit Verdot and many others. One of the main directions of the company is to provide new and attractive flavors by blending wines from grapes with different characteristics. As the company said winemaker TerraMater Christian Vallejo: "TerraMater - this wine for any occasion and for all cases."
Huge investments in newly built new factory gave us TerraMater advantage over many of its competitors. Low cost, easy and high quality wines TerraMater often bring victory in international competitions!