Glass Spiegelau “Authentis” White wine glasses, Set of 2 glasses in gift box, 420 ml
Elegant collection of glasses from Spiegelau Authenti s is the result of thorough research and is based on a thorough understanding of the principles of wine tasting. Every detail of glasses designed to unleash the potential maximum flavor and aroma of a wide variety of drinks and this explains why sommeliers around the world opt Autentis collection. The Association of German sommelier even issued a certificate confirming the functionality and the highest quality products Spiegelau.
In addition to the functionality of the main feature of the collection is a perfectly smooth surface with no seams on the bowl and stem glasses that allows you to fully appreciate the color and structure of the beverage and enjoy the play of light in the glass.
The German company Spiegelau for more than five centuries of improving the production process of great glasses and other accessories for drinks. Excellent glasses Spiegelau perfect for any occasion, a wide range of products can be found glasses, decanters and other accessories that are necessary for you. Perfect quality products explains the fact why Spiegelau wine glasses decorated with so many restaurants around the world. The shape and size of each glass correspond to a certain type of beverage, allowing more fully reveal his character. Glasses from Spiegelau made of a special crystal glass containing no lead in its composition, which provides increased durability and environmental friendliness. Elegance, functionality and durability - the characteristics of the products manufactured by Spiegelau.
In order to ensure maximum enjoyment during the wine tasting is very important to follow professional advice:
1. Fill the glass is only necessary to the widest part (larger diameter) glass bowl, it will help develop the wine bouquet.
2. Hold the glass by the stem is necessary, not the cup, as the body temperature can increase the optimum temperature of wine and adversely affect its bouquet.
3. Gently rotate the glass allows the wine to saturate with oxygen and discover the richness of flavor.
4. Decanting wine - means the movement of wine from the bottle into a decanter or carafe before serving. During storage and aging of wine at the bottom of the bottle may form a precipitate. Simply put, decanting means - Department of wine from the sediment. Decanting wine also helps to breathe, because, in contrast to the bottle, a fairly wide diameter of the neck of the decanter allows more oxygen to get into the wine. Red wine should be decanted at room temperature for 1-2 hours before serving, during which time the wine will be able to fully develop the flavor.
5. Serve wine must be at a certain temperature: for red wines - 15 ° -17 ° C, for white - 10 ° -12 ° C. Compliance with the flow temperature increases the quality of the wine, helping to fully develop its aroma and flavor characteristics.
6. Wash the glasses need to be careful, preferably by hand. After using detergents should be thoroughly rinsed with clean water glass, then dry, being careful not to hold the glass by the stem or base, as foot glass - the narrowest part that can easily break.