Wine Sauvignon Blanc Tributo DO 2009
- Grape varieties:
Vintages and volumes
Wine silver straw color.
This wine has a pleasant taste with a lot of shades, bright acidity and exceptional freshness.
The wine has a scent of citrus and orchard fruit, complemented by hints of minerals and dried flowers.
The wine goes well with fish dishes.
Sauvignon Blanc Tribute - wine with personalized and bright character of the Valley of Leyda. Crop is harvested with a small section of "Algarrobo" (Algarrobo) vineyard called "Caliterra", which is located in the cool Leyda Valley, located in the region of Aconcagua on sand and gravel soils. Leyda - a small wine region of Chile with marine cooler climate. Additional awards and ratings:
- Silver medal at the 13th Japan Wine Challenge;
- Vintage 2009: Silver Medal at the International Wine Challenge, 2010, a bronze medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards, bronze at the 7th Annual Wines of Chile Awards, a silver medal at Vinalies Catad 'Or América Latina;
- Vintage 2008: The bronze competitions International Wine Challenge and Decanter World Wine Awards;
- Vintage 2007: Silver Medal at the Concours Mondial de Bruxelles Chile, a gold medal at Vinalies Catad 'Or América Latina and Sommelier Wine Awards;
- Vintage 2006: Silver Medal Catad'Or Grand Hyatt Wine Awards, bronze on the Wines of Chile Annual Awards;
- Vintage 2005: Gold competitions Catad'Or Grand Hyatt Wine Awards and the Concours Mondial du Bruxelles.
Caliterra wine company was founded in 1996 by American entrepreneur Robert Mondavi and the owner of the company "Vina Erazuriz" Eduardo Chadwick in order to make a reality of their common dream - the production of high quality wines that reflect the nature and potential of the Chilean terroir. The farm is located in the Valley Caliterra Colchagua, where unspoiled nature, beautiful Mediterranean climate: cool nights, the sea breeze and bright sunshine create superior grapes, the basis for the mature, rich, concentrated and well-balanced wines. In 1997, the vineyards were first planted company varieties: Carmenere, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Shiraz. The vineyards are located at an altitude of 150 meters above sea level. Caliterra economy demonstrates a passion for high quality, so that the light are born bright, young, memorable wines.