Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.
0
Cart0
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine golden brown.

Taste

Rich taste wine Piduco Creek Reserva Chardonnay 2008 admires tones with vanilla and melon notes konfityurnymi.

Aroma

Wine Creek Reserve Chardonnay Piduko shows a balanced fruitiness in the aroma and notes of oak with hints of citrus and peach.

Gastronomy

Wine is served with fish dishes, chicken and soft cheeses.

Interesting Facts

Piduco Creek Reserva Chardonnay Valle del Maule DO 2008 - a dry white wine that is produced from Chardonnay grapes. It is grown in the vineyard in Chile's Maule Valley. The wine was named after the creek Piduco Creek, flowing through a vineyard. After harvesting, fermentation 80% blend Piduko Creek Reserve Chardonnay takes place in stainless steel tanks that can store a bouquet fruity notes. The remaining 20% ​​was fermented in American oak barrels in which the wine is then kept for six months.

Wine producer is a company Domaine Oriental. Robert Van - the largest producer in the world of black pearls. In any eminent jewelry boutique product with its jewels are no less than 200 thousand dollars. Despite the fact that its field of activity far from winemaking, Robert Van always noted the enormous potential of Chile's Maule Valley to the production of exclusive wines. Therefore, in 1989, together with his companions Louis Van and Michel Paoletti, he acquired a family estate "La Oriental" and 110 hectares of land. Today, vineyards occupy more than Robert Wan 149 hectares. The main varieties here are Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere, Syrah, Merlot, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc. The winery produced annually 900,000 liters of wine, 85% of which - red. 90% of the company's products are exported all over the world. However Domaine Oriental is not going to stop there and now is working on the release of the new wine of ultra-premium.

Features

  • Color depth: moderate
  • Body/Saturation: full-bodied
  • Serving temperature: 12-14°С
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Piduco Creek Reserva Chardonnay Valle del Maule DO 2008, price Piduco Creek Reserva Chardonnay Valle del Maule DO 2008 — $ 6. Producer wine Domaine Oriental. Delivery Piduco Creek Reserva Chardonnay Valle del Maule DO 2008.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept