Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.

Wine Noval LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port 2003

$ 33
Find similar
Quality Assurance
Ratings and Awards
WE 90
JR 17
18 ratings for other vintages
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


Wine luxurious, deep red-brown color.


The wine has a fleshy, thick, rich taste with good concentration, hints of fresh red fruit, firm tannins and a long, harmonious finish. Good potential exposure.


The wine has a rich, mature and energetic fruity aroma with hints of plum, black cherry, notes of clove and anise.


The wine is perfect with cheese, desserts, as well as good in itself for use after a meal.

Interesting Facts

Vintage port Noval LBV, first published in the 50s of XX century, made ​​from carefully selected grapes of the harvest, 70% of which is cultivated farm, and the remaining 30% are purchased from the best suppliers of the Douro Valley. Vinified and aged Noval LBV in oak barrels, the ripening period of port is not less than 4.5 years. Before bottling the wine is not clarified and filtered, so over time at the bottom of the bottle may form a precipitate and before serving it must be decanted. Like the best wines of Bordeaux, Noval LBV able to for a long time to develop in the bottle, getting more sophisticated and elegant palette of flavor and aroma.

The vineyards of Quinta do Noval occupy 145 acres of excellent land in the heart of the Douro Valley and are located at an altitude of 100 to 350 meters above sea level. His story wine house dates back to 1715 and is famous for being the first in Portugal began to produce and maintain the wine at the estate on the basis of the famous farms Bordeaux. In 1993 Quinta do Noval farm, formerly a family business was sold to a large company AXA Millésimes, owning such prestigious estates in France, Château Pichon Longueville-Château Petit-Village, as well as many others. Famous throughout the world at the beginning of the XX century the production of the legendary vintage ports (one of which is Noval Laith Botld Vintage), Quinta do Noval and today continues to occupy a leading position in this segment and each year continues to improve the quality of its products.



Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Noval LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port 2003, price Noval LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port 2003 — $ 33. Producer wine Quinta do Noval. Delivery Noval LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port 2003.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.