Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.
0
Cart0
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine of deep red ruby ​​color.

Taste

The taste of wine is round, slightly tart, balanced, very soft, with velvety tannins, notes of ripe black fruits and licorice.

Aroma

The intense fruity-spicy aroma of wine is revealed by notes of licorice, dried plum, cherry, marmalade from black currant, violet, raisins, nuts and balsamic nuances.

Gastronomy

Wine is recommended to be served with dishes of red meat, game or duck in a sauce of black olives.

Interesting Facts

The line "Mas de Mas" is a journey to the heart of the leading Crewe and appellation of the Languedoc-Roussillon region. The wines of the line are a fusion between winemaking traditions and a new approach that characterizes Jean-Claude Mas and his wine-making partners.
"Mas de Mas" Sen Shinyan - red dry wine from appellation Sen Shinyan. Blend of wine consists of three varieties of grapes: Carignano, Syrah and Grenache, which is collected from vines older than 30 years. Harvesting takes place manually, after which the fruit is carefully selected also manually. Vinification of each variety is carried out separately. The final blend is made after fermentation and apple-milk fermentation. Then 30% of wine is aged in oak barrels for 8 months, and the remaining 70% ripens in cement tanks. The storage potential of "Mas de Mas" Sen Shinyan is 10 years.

The farm of Domaines Paul Mas was founded in the valley of Hérault, in Languedoc, a man named Augustus Mas. At first the family had only 22 hectares of land planted with vines. Later, the property was significantly expanded due to the acquisition of plots in Montpellier and Pesenas, after which the farm owned 440 hectares of land, where 25 varieties of grapes were planted, mainly such as Chardonnay, Vione, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache and Merlot. Since 1987, the reins of this successful economy went to Paul Mas, who was in business with his descendants Jean-Claude and Michel. The last purchase of Paul was the farm "Domain de Martinilles", occupying 50 hectares of land. Since 2000, the winery is run by Jean-Claude - a representative of the fourth generation of the Mas family.
To date, the Dom Paul Mas is a successful, up-to-date enterprise. In addition, the company is very respectful of the family traditions and traditions of the region. Passion for work, inexhaustible creativity, perfect intuition and the desire for innovation of the Mas family help them create unique, excellent wines that perfectly convey the properties of the terroir.

Features

  • Color depth: saturated
  • Body/Saturation: average
  • Serving temperature: 16-18 °C
  • Website: http://www.paulmas.com/
  • Aging potential: 10 years
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine "Mas des Mas" Saint Chinian AOP, price "Mas des Mas" Saint Chinian AOP — $ 12. Producer wine Domaines Paul Mas. Delivery "Mas des Mas" Saint Chinian AOP.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept