Wine "La Chapelle de Lafaurie-Peyraguey", Sauternes AOC, 2013, 375 ml
Semillon: 93%, Sauvignon Blanc: 6%, Muscadelle: 1%
Vintages and volumes
Wine of a beautiful golden color with a greenish tinge.
Elegant wine demonstrates a perfect balance of sweetness and acidity. Initial dominant shades gradually enriched botrytis notes of ripe yellow fruit, honey, almond and citrus. Bright finish marked nuances of dried fruit, vanilla and honey.
Sensual, rich aroma of wine presented muted tones of peach, apricot, honey and spices.
The wine is recommended to serve foie gras, filet of sole, white meat, chicken, quail with grapes and cheese with white and blue mold. Wine wonderfully combined with macaroons, fruit desserts, chocolate mousse, souffle, fruit cakes, creme brulee and strawberries with cream.
Chateau Lyafori-Perugia 2005 - an exceptional wine, perfectly demonstrating all the advantages of class wines Premiers Grands Crus. Perfectly balanced, it has good potential storage and all will be revealed new facets to 2030. Produced in a great Sauternes Chateau Lyafori Perugia-2005 features an easy character, and it can be confidently described as a feminine wine combines perfectly with desserts and fruits. It is made of noble rot affected grapes varieties of Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc and Muscadelle collected in appellasone Sauternes with vines, whose age is more than 40 years.
The castle itself Lyafori-Perugia is located in the city belongs to the bong and well-known company Cordier, delivering wine around the world. Forty hectares of vineyards chateau has a unique microclimate and soil, favorable for great grapes that are carefully harvested by hand just for the berries, producing a collection of 4 or more times per season. Vine cultivation techniques, the combination of ancient traditions and modern winemaking research allow Cordier get in the end a fine wine, wherein harmonious, complex and refined taste.
Reaching a resounding success in the market perfumes, Silvio began to develop the wine business. In 1998, together with six other investors, he invested in Clos d'Agon - vineyard in Spain. In March 2005, Silvio bought the first three wine-growing land in Bordeaux Château Faugeres and Château Peby Faugeres, which are a classification of Saint-Emilion Grand Cru and Château Cap de Faugeres, which is classified as Castillon-Cotes de Bordeaux. After its acquisitions in Bordeaux, Silvio joined the portfolio has several grounds: Azienda Agricola Montepeloso in Tuscany (in partnership with Fabio Kyarelotto); Château de Chambrun; Château Rocheyron (in partnership with Peter Sisseck).
The French word "shambrun" is derived from "champ brun" and translates as "brown field". At the beginning of the XIX century manor was called Clos de Chambrun. Family Cholet acquired Clos de Shambrun in 1930. In 1994 they sold it to Jean-Philippe Zhanue, who renamed the property at Château de Chambrun. In 2007, the owner of Chateau became Silvio Denz. Also, to increase of the Château de Shambrun to 6.8 hectares, he bought several adjacent sections with a first class terroir in Lalande de Pomerol,. Vineyard soils - gravel, with a content of quartz, silicon, clay and sand. At Chateau grown mainly Merlot grapes (94%), the remaining 6% are reserved for Cabernet Franc. The average age of the vines is 35 years.
Chateau annually produces about 15,000 bottles of wine Château de Chambrun and about 1800 bottles of Chateau de Chambrun "Le Bourg".