Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.
Favorites
Cart0

Wine "Il Pino di Biserno", Toscana IGT, 2009

SKU:w42439
price
$ 68
Available
Ratings and Awards
WS 90
RP 93
ST 92
W&S 92
JR 16
FM 94
JS 94
62 ratings for other vintages
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine of deep ruby ​​red color.

Taste

Taste wine complex, delicate, with a magnificent structure, silky, ripe tannins and a long, fresh finish.

Aroma

The wine has an elegant, seductive fragrance blend harmoniously in the notes of black currant, spice and chocolate.

Gastronomy

The wine goes well with grilled meat, especially beef.

Interesting Facts

"Il Pino di Biserno" - a fine wine from the company Campo di Sasso, the second, produced in Tenuta Bizerno. It is made from carefully selected blend of grape varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Merlot. First vintage "Il Pino di Biserno" was released in 2004, and each subsequent year the quality of the wine greatly improved. Vintage 2009 is the next step in the promotion of the reputation of "Il Pino di Biserno". The wine has a great drinkability at a young age, but, nevertheless, can be stored in bottles and grow up to 12 years.

"Il Pino di Bizerno" made ​​from grapes harvested by hand in small boxes and passed a rigorous selection at the winery by means of a vibrating table. Destebliruyutsya berries and gently pressed. Fermentation occurs in stainless steel vats for 3-4 weeks at 28 ° C. Malolactic fermentation takes place in barrels (50%) and stainless steel tanks (50%). 75% of the wine is aged for 12 months in new and one year old French oak barrels, and the remaining 25% of the "mature" in steel vats. After bottling the wine is refined further 6 months in bottles before release.

Campo di Sasso estate was purchased by the Marquis Lodovico Antinori in 1995. Campo di Sasso consists of three different vineyards to the west of the road to Bolgheri. The unique geographical position of this large estate promised excellent prospects for development: a varied terroir, great climate Tuscan coast, hot sun and the freshness of the Ligurian Sea. On the basis of Campo di Sasso, Lodovico Antinori together with his older brother - the famous winemaker Piero Antinori, the company has created Tenuta di Biserno. Antinori invited the famous oenologist Michel Rolland, who became personally supervise all processes at the winery. Two wine estates - "Insoglio del Cinghiale" and "Il Pino di Biserno" already won great recognition among many professionals and wine lovers. In 2010, the court experts was also represented the best wine estates - "Biserno" .

Features

  • Color depth: saturated
  • Body/Saturation: full-bodied
  • Serving temperature: 18-20°С
  • Website: http://www.biserno.it/
  • Aging potential: 12 years
Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine "Il Pino di Biserno", Toscana IGT, 2009, price "Il Pino di Biserno", Toscana IGT, 2009 — $ 68. Producer wine Campo di Sasso. Delivery "Il Pino di Biserno", Toscana IGT, 2009.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept