Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.

Wine Fox Creek, Verdelho, 2006

Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


Wine of pale straw color with greenish reflections.


Rich, creamy, dense, fruity wine is filled with notes of tropical fruit - melon, pineapple and juicy nectarine. The finish is long, live.


The aroma of wine woven shades of white peach and apricot, flowers and sweet apple cream, ginger and cloves.


The wine is ideal as an aperitif and perfectly complement the dishes of fish, poultry and seafood, oysters, sushi and soft cheeses.

Interesting Facts

Charming white wine made ​​from the same Verdelho grapes, vines which Jim and Helen Watts brought from the island of Madeira in the mid 80s. Verdelho is grown only two vineyards economy, one of which was laid out at the beginning of the company. Today, the age of the vines reached the age of 25, so that the wine has a rich palette of flavor and aroma. Each year, 25% of the harvest is fermented in 2-year-old barrels of French and American oak, while the remaining 75% - in stainless steel, this technology allows us to taste Verdelho even more complex and delicate.

History of Fox Creek began from the moment when Jim and Helen Watts in 1984 purchased 32 acres of land in Sun Valley McLaren. Despite the fact that many tried to dissuade them from ideas to break the vineyards here, they went after his dream and thanks to the hard work and professional approach created a wonderful wine, which today are the owners of gold medals at many international competitions.
The mild climate of the Valley McLaren is very similar to the Mediterranean coast. Due to the proximity of the ocean is never cold, and almost the entire year (except the winter months) is warm and dry weather, which protects the vines from disease. Among a lot of attention is given to methods of biodynamics, particularly for pest control are used, some species of predatory insects and birds to attract around which the vines are planted trees specifically. Fox Creek is practicing the most harmless to the environment vine cultivation techniques and tries to minimize the use of chemicals that allows you to create eco-friendly wines of the highest quality.


Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Fox Creek, Verdelho, 2006, price Fox Creek, Verdelho, 2006 — $ 12. Producer wine Fox Creek. Delivery Fox Creek, Verdelho, 2006.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.