Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.
Favorites
Cart0

Wine Fox Creek Reserve Merlot 2008

SKU:w7095
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

A deep red color with a ruby ​​rim.

Taste

Fascinating Reserve Merlot 2008 has a perfect balance and a soft, silky texture. Multilayer taste reveals bright fruity tones of ripe cherries, plums, quince and blackcurrant, which are interwoven with hints of spice and oak.

Aroma

Complex bouquet wraps tones of red cherries with a hint of musk, warm spicy hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves and toast, to which are attached at the finish light notes of fern and minerals.

Gastronomy

Reserve Merlot is perfect for grilled steaks, spicy meat paste, lamb on a spit, Julien, baked chicken (turkey) and mature cheeses.

Interesting Facts

Exquisite Reserve Merlot is created from 2 new Merlot clones bred specifically for Australia. Its vines produce tiny yields of 1.6 tons per acre, and well-drained sandy-marl soil confer noble wine, amazingly intense flavor, full of fruit shades. Grapes from each plot is collected and vinified separately, and only 10% of the 2008 harvest fermented in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 90% - in oak. Wine is aged for 15 months, and for each batch of oenology specially selected casks of American and French oak, whose age varies from several months to 2-3 years. In the final assemblage only the best specimens.
Try extravagant wine Reserve Merlot 2008, you will be enchanted by its unique personality and complex, deep taste, filled with fruit and spicy tones. On account of his Gold Medal competition Mondial du Merlot 2010 and a silver medal International Wine & Spirit Competition 2010. At the peak of ripeness vintage 2008 will be between 2009 and 2016 years.

History of Fox Creek began from the moment when Jim and Helen Watts in 1984 purchased 32 acres of land in Sun Valley McLaren. Despite the fact that many tried to dissuade them from ideas to break the vineyards here, they went after his dream and thanks to the hard work and professional approach created a wonderful wine, which today are the owners of gold medals at many international competitions.
The mild climate of the Valley McLaren is very similar to the Mediterranean coast. Due to the proximity of the ocean is never cold, and almost the entire year (except the winter months) is warm and dry weather, which protects the vines from disease. Among a lot of attention is given to methods of biodynamics, particularly for pest control are used, some species of predatory insects and birds to attract around which the vines are planted trees specifically. Fox Creek is practicing the most harmless to the environment vine cultivation techniques and tries to minimize the use of chemicals that allows you to create eco-friendly wines of the highest quality.

Features

Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Fox Creek Reserve Merlot 2008, price Fox Creek Reserve Merlot 2008 — $ 31. Producer wine Fox Creek. Delivery Fox Creek Reserve Merlot 2008.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept