Wine Fox Creek, JSM, 2008
Win a bright garnet-red color.
Soft, fresh and seductive flavor of the wine develops layered tones of strawberry, black currant and spicy notes from oak aging. Juicy mid-palate is balanced ripe tannins. The wine is dense, complex and well-drinkers.
The aroma of the wine shows enticing tone jam of red fruits, cherries, raspberries, black currants, strawberries and cream, vanilla pods, roasted nuts, herbs, spices cinnamon notes.
Wine is suitable for red meat on the grill, mature cheeses, game.
Vintage "Jay Es Em 2008" has received an enormous number of awards at international competitions. Among them:
- A gold medal at the "International Wine Challenge 2010" in Vienna;
- A gold medal at the "International Wine Show 2010" in New Zealand;
- Silver medal and the title of "Best in Class" in the "International Wine & Spirit Competition 2010";
- Silver medal at the "WSA Wine Challenge 2010" in Singapore;
- Silver medal at the "Decanter World Wine Awards 2010";
- Silver medal at the "Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition 2010";
- Silver medal at the "Japan Wine Challenge 2010";
- A bronze medal at the "International Wine Challenge 2010" in the UK;
- A bronze medal at the "The Great Australian Red 2010";
- A bronze medal at the "Royal Hobart International Wine Show 2010";
- A bronze medal at the "Royal Queensland Wine Show 2009";
- A bronze medal at the "Royal Queensland Wine Show 2010";
- A bronze medal at the "Perth Royal Wine Show 2010".
History of Fox Creek began from the moment when Jim and Helen Watts in 1984 purchased 32 acres of land in Sun Valley McLaren. Despite the fact that many tried to dissuade them from ideas to break the vineyards here, they went after his dream and thanks to the hard work and professional approach created a wonderful wine, which today are the owners of gold medals at many international competitions.
The mild climate of the Valley McLaren is very similar to the Mediterranean coast. Due to the proximity of the ocean is never cold, and almost the entire year (except the winter months) is warm and dry weather, which protects the vines from disease. Among a lot of attention is given to methods of biodynamics, particularly for pest control are used, some species of predatory insects and birds to attract around which the vines are planted trees specifically. Fox Creek is practicing the most harmless to the environment vine cultivation techniques and tries to minimize the use of chemicals that allows you to create eco-friendly wines of the highest quality.