Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.

Wine Chateau de Tracy, "101 Rangs", Pouilly-Fume AOC, 2015

Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


Wine of pale yellow color with silver highlights.


The taste of wine - full, harmonious, with notes of apricot, kidney blackcurrant and citrus shades, stable acidity, structured tannins and a good finish.


Intense aroma of wine is filled with tones of white peach and honeysuckle, spicy undertones.


The wine goes well with chicken with cream sauce, mushrooms, fish, seafood.

Interesting Facts

"101 Rangs", 2011 - a complex, elegant wine with a multi-faceted nuances in flavor and subtle fruit and biscuit notes on the palate. Wine is made from grapes Sauvignon Blanc, collected from vines 55 years of age, growing at the highest point in the vineyard Tracy Pouilly Fumé-AOC. Vineyard with southwest exposure is characterized by deep clay soils with the presence of stones. Conditions are favorable for the fact that the vine was able to penetrate deep into the soil, feasting upon the necessary nutrients. The vines are planted with a high density - 17,000 vines / ha.

Crop harvested by hand. In 2011, the collection began on September 12. After two consecutive sorts of grapes in the vineyard and in the cellar is slow pressing, which ensures high quality of the wort. After vinification 15% of the wine is aged in new 500 liter oak barrels for 9 months. The remaining 85% of the wine aged in a high-capacity, regularly made battonazh. Storage capacity "101 Rangs" is more than 8 years.

Chateau de Tracy - Castle is surrounded by vineyards, whose name matches the name of the oldest villages in the region. The castle is home to the Count's family d'Estyut d'Asse that deals with wine in 1596, although the first charter of vineyards, which are located in the Chateau, dated 1396 year. The first representatives of the Scottish noble family Stutt served in the great Scottish army, who migrated from Scotland to France during the reign of Charles VII and the Hundred Years War. After service in the army of their name was changed somewhat d'Estutt or Destutt. Vineyards farms are mainly located in the south-west. Clay and limestone soils, which contain a large amount of silicon, create powerful wines. Age of vines is different. This can be a very young age from 20-50, are also found fifty years vines and it plays a very important role in a variety of wines. First wines were bottled Chateau at the end of the XIX century by Jacques de Tracy, and their sale was carried out not only in France but also in Russia.


Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Chateau de Tracy, "101 Rangs", Pouilly-Fume AOC, 2015, price Chateau de Tracy, "101 Rangs", Pouilly-Fume AOC, 2015 — $ 128. Producer wine Chateau de Tracy. Delivery Chateau de Tracy, "101 Rangs", Pouilly-Fume AOC, 2015.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.