Tequila "Camino Real" Gold, 0.7 L
Amber color with a golden hue.
Camilo Real Gold - very soft tequila, combining traditional music and amazing blue agave sweet caramel shades by which to drink tequila is especially nice.
In the soft aroma dominated by notes of agave and light shades of cane molasses.
Real Gold tequila Camilo best drunk pure ice or paired with salt and lime. It also goes well with fruit juices and traditional Mexican cuisine.
Camino Real tequila is made from a special kind of blue agave - Weber, which is grown only in the vicinity of the states of Jalisco, Nayarit, Michoacán and Guanajuato in Mexico, and can not be breeding in other places. To produce one liter of Camino Real is required from 3.5 to 7, 5 kg of ripe fruit of agave, which is processed at its own distillery in the Mexican city of Tequila, the compulsory state certification. Only tequila Camino Real Mexican Government awarded the title of "Grand Tequila", and it speaks about the highest quality beverage, because tequila is carefully controlled by the authorities. Its name tequila Camino Real was due to the Spaniards, who in the 16th century so called path leading to the capital of New Spain, as Mexico was then called. Today it is very easy to distinguish from other tequilas on the original form of the bottle, made in the form of a pumpkin guahe from which for centuries were made in Mexico hiking flask.
Tequila Camino Real Gold 51% consists of blue agave distillate, the remaining 49% - this is an alcohol made from sugar cane molasses. Due to this mix tequila has an original taste, in which the notes of blue agave diluted light tones of caramel, something reminiscent of rum shades. Camino Real Gold has all the advantages of a full tequila made from 100% agave and thus yavletsya excellent alternative to more expensive premium tequilas.