Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.
Favorites
Cart0

Wine Baroness Nadine Chardonnay, 2008

SKU:w5548
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Pale golden color with a slight greenish tinge.

Taste

Wine Baronesssa Nadine has good structure and a delicate bouquet, in which the notes of ripe fruit and nougat, complemented by light tones of roasted nuts and minerals.

Aroma

Delicate fragrance enchants light notes of citrus fruits, flowers and honey.

Gastronomy

Baroness Nadine is the perfect companion for lobster and crab Malaysian, and goes well with spicy-spicy dishes of fish and seafood. As snacks fit processed cheese and sushi.

Interesting Facts

Rupert and Rothschild Company Vineron was founded in 1997 when Anton Rupert and Baron Benjamin de Rothschild entered into a partnership agreement. Today the company owns 40 acres of beautiful grounds at the foot of Simonsberg, where only the elite planted grape varieties such as Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Syrah and Pinotage. Here, on the old Huguenot farm called Fredericksburg is located and winery Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons, where under the guidance of world-renowned oenologist Michel Rolland born world-class wines.
Baroness Nadine Chardonnay - one of the finest, monosepazhnyh wine company, which fully reflects the terroir and created from selected Chardonnay vines whose age varies from 10 to 20 years. Wine is made by special technology, following which 80% of the juice is fermented and aged in French oak barrels, and the remaining 20% ​​was fermented in stainless steel barrels. After the end of fermentation, the wine is blended and ready aged for 11 months. And on stage shutter also has its own subtleties, one of them is the fact that 1/3 of wine stored in new barrels, and the remaining 2/3 in barrels from the last year's harvest.
Thanks to this unique technology wine has excellent balance, light, delicate bouquet, and long aging potential. In particular, Baroness Nadine 2008 will be at its peak until 2014.

Features

Tags

Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Baroness Nadine Chardonnay, 2008, price Baroness Nadine Chardonnay, 2008 — $ 18. Producer wine Rupert and Rothschild Vignerons. Delivery Baroness Nadine Chardonnay, 2008.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept