Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
0
Cart0

Wine Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG 2005

w2146

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine bright ruby-red color with a purple hue.

Taste

A full-bodied wine with a mild flavor, which perceptible shades of red currant and cherry blossom. Woody notes in the finish.

Aroma

The wine has a rich aroma with notes of ripe berries, lavender and minerals.

Gastronomy

The wine goes well with pasta with meat or mushroom sauce, grilled meat, roasted white meats and cheeses average exposure.

Interesting Facts

Vino Nobile di Montepulciano - this is the most classic and famous wine in the line of Fattoria del Cerro. It is produced only in the best harvest years from carefully selected grapes, making wine is guaranteed consistent quality, which is the hallmark of kompanii.Fermentatsiya fault occurs in several stages - 30% fermented for 12 months in French barriques and 6 months in barrels of Slavonian oak and the remaining 70% is fermented for 18 months in barrels of Slavonian oak. After a brief period of aging in stainless steel vats of wine left for six months in bottles. Ageing potential Nobile di Montepulciano 10 years.

Fattoria del Cerro farm was acquired by Saiagricola SpA in 1978. It is the largest in the region Montepulciano. The total area of ​​vineyards farming - 600 hectares, of which 170 are under vines ha. 93 hectares of vineyards used for the production of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, 36 hectares - Rosso di Montepulciano, 20 hectares - Chianti Colli Senesi, and 21 hectares grow varieties: Colorino, Merlot and Chardonnay. Fattoria del Cerro vineyards are located in the south of Montepulciano at an altitude of 350-400 meters above sea level, the climate of the region is stable, which ensures a good maturation of Italian grapes. Space and different exposure of vineyards allows you to choose the best grapes for the production of high quality wines. Prugnolo Gentile, a variety that is used for the production of wine Nobile di Montepulciano, - is the embodiment of a well-known local Sangiovese, which for centuries has adapted to the conditions here. Vino Nobile is available in three different versions (normal Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG and Nobile di Montepulciano "Antica Kuizina" DOCG).

To purchase local wine structure required a long maceration. The farm oenological practices post maceration - maintaining the pulp at about 10-12 days after the primary fermentation. Here is completely controlled by the course malolactic fermentation. Riserva wines maceration lasts about 25 days.

According to experts, Fattoria del Cerro is one of the most promising economies in the region, Montepulciano, and each wine, manufactured farm, is at the top in its class.

Features

In our store you can buy wine Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG 2005, price Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG 2005 — $ 17. Producer wine Fattoria del Cerro. Delivery Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG 2005.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept
var productid = (2146) ? 2146 : 0; var prodmanufacturerid = (893) ? 893 : 0; if (productid > 0 || prodmanufacturerid > 0) { window.onload = function(){ $.ajax({ url: '/remote.php', type: 'POST', data: { 'w': 'getGoogleTransProdDesc', 'productid': productid, 'prodmanufacturerid': prodmanufacturerid, 'getproddesc': 0, 'getmanufdesc': 1, 'getsomeliedesc': 0 }, dataType: 'json', success: function(res){ if (res != null && res['translation']) { if (res['translation']['prod_desc']) { $('.desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['prod_desc']); $('.desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['manuf_desc']) { $('.manufacturer-desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['manuf_desc']); $('.manufacturer-desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.manufacturer-desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['somelie_desc']) { $('.notes .emptydesc').html(res['translation']['somelie_desc']); $('.notes h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.notes').show(); } } } }); } }