Whisky "Tullibardine" Sherry Finish, in tube, 0.7 L
Whiskey bright copper color.
Soft, creamy taste of whiskey filled with hints of peach and strawberry jam. Aftertaste - a long, spicy.
Light and sweet aroma of whiskey laced with floral and fruity notes, including bright sounds a note of strawberry.
Whiskey is a perfect digestif alone or with the addition of water.
Tullibardine factory is located in the village of Blackford in Perthshire. It was renovated from an old brewery in Scotland, built in the XII century, and supply beer to the royal court. In 1947 valliyets William Delme Evans bought a defunct brewery, and in 1949 they released their first temples. Old factory had a very convenient location - next to it flowed a spring with crystal clear water from the hills Ochayl, which is now used in the manufacture of whiskey Tullibardine. Throughout its history, the plant changed owners several times and even been preserved from 1995 to 2003. In June 2003, Tullibardine was purchased together with the existing stock of whiskey warehouses Tullibardin. In December 2003, the plant again, after nine years of silence, launched boilers. During the re-commissioning process, care was taken to maintain the old, traditional methods of production. Thus on the new equipment of the plant, increased number of distillation cubes from two to four. Today, the plant's capacity is 2.5 million liters of alcohol per year.
Four years after the launch distillery it was resold Brodie Hepburn. Over the next decades, the production of whiskey "Tullibardin" gradually expanded and increase the volume of production. In 2011, the distillery has become a family business for a long time engaged in manufacturing of traditional Scotch whiskey. The production process has undergone significant modernization. It was opened for tourists, we began to conduct tours with Tullibardine employees.