Wine Stores. Founded in 2006

Wine Palazzo Della Torre Veneto IGT 2005, 1.5 L

Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


Wine rich ruby-red color.


The wine has a rich taste with mature, chocolate tannins and a long, riyatnym finale. Dense wine, the taste of which includes soft, velvety and elegant subtle tartness.


The wine has rich aroma with notes of wild berries, raisins, currants, blackberries and licorice.


The wine goes well with different kinds of risotto, especially cooked with pork, as well as an excellent complement to grilled meats, roasts and stews.

Interesting Facts

The wine is produced by an innovative method RIPASSO. Part of grapes for wine production (30%) was left on the racks in the open air to December, and is then added to the remaining 70% of the wine. Adding dried fruit gives the drink an unusual level of richness, density and complexity. Soil of the vineyard - a variety of mostly clay. The wine has the potential exposure of 8-10 years. It is recommended to open the bottle 1 hour before drinking.


Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Palazzo Della Torre Veneto IGT 2005, 1.5 L, price Palazzo Della Torre Veneto IGT 2005, 1.5 L — $ 44. Producer wine Allegrini. Delivery Palazzo Della Torre Veneto IGT 2005, 1.5 L.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.