Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
0
Cart0

Wine Ochoa, "Calendas" Roble, 2013

w55995
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

The wine is dark purple.

Taste

The wine has a very soft fruity taste with harmonious acidity.

Aroma

The elegant bouquet of wine is dominated by aromas of raspberry and strawberry.

Gastronomy

The wine goes well with grilled and braised meat.

Interesting Facts

"Calendas" Roble - young and elegant red wine with a simple and fresh taste. Wine is made from grapes Tempranillo and Syrah grown in the vineyards of Finca El Bosque (Trabuendos). Berries absorb a lot of heat and sunlight, because the vines are planted in areas with a southern exposure at an altitude of 400 meters above sea level. Fermentation of wort used stainless steel tanks, and for aging - barrels of American and French oak.

In the beautiful historic town of Olite, the former capital of the kingdom of Navarre, family-owned company located Bodegas Ochoa. The wines of this region were known in the time of Roman rule. Today Olite - symbol of this wine region with a long history.
Ochoa company was founded in 1845, although it is known that the family was engaged in winemaking in the XV century. Bodegas Ochoa now - one of the leaders of Navarre for the production of quality wines. Head of the family Example Javier Ochoa inspired other winemakers in Navarre in the production of wines of high range. He also worked hard to ensure that in the area was built oenological station for research in viticulture and winemaking. Vineyards Ochoa, covers an area of ​​170 hectares, located at an altitude of 450 meters above sea level. Vineyard area is growing: in 1995 vines were planted an additional 16 hectares. In own vineyards cultivated varieties Ochoa Tempranillo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha, Moscatel and Viura. Age of the vines - from 16 to 30 years. In addition, grapes are bought from local winegrowers with a reliable reputation.

In the past few years, Javier Ochoa has acquired a reputation as one of the best oenologists in Spain. In the production of wine, he uses the most advanced technology: latest tangential filters termokontroliruemye stainless steel tanks, bottling modern technology to ensure the stability of wine, etc. World fame and recognition wines Bodegas Ochoa grow every year. To date, 75% of the total production is exported, the remaining 25% is sold on the domestic market of Spain in expensive restaurants and specialty boutiques, including in our own shop Ochoa, which is located in the administrative building of the bodega near the ancient fortress Olite.

Features

In our store you can buy wine Ochoa, "Calendas" Roble, 2013, price Ochoa, "Calendas" Roble, 2013 — $ 15. Producer wine Bodegas Ochoa. Delivery Ochoa, "Calendas" Roble, 2013.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept
var productid = (55995) ? 55995 : 0; var prodmanufacturerid = (1920) ? 1920 : 0; if (productid > 0 || prodmanufacturerid > 0) { window.onload = function(){ $.ajax({ url: '/remote.php', type: 'POST', data: { 'w': 'getGoogleTransProdDesc', 'productid': productid, 'prodmanufacturerid': prodmanufacturerid, 'getproddesc': 0, 'getmanufdesc': 1, 'getsomeliedesc': 0 }, dataType: 'json', success: function(res){ if (res != null && res['translation']) { if (res['translation']['prod_desc']) { $('.desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['prod_desc']); $('.desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['manuf_desc']) { $('.manufacturer-desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['manuf_desc']); $('.manufacturer-desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.manufacturer-desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['somelie_desc']) { $('.notes .emptydesc').html(res['translation']['somelie_desc']); $('.notes h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.notes').show(); } } } }); } }