Wine Luis Alegre Gran Vino Pontac, Rioja DOC 2004
For Luis Alegre Grand Wine Pontak characteristic very clean cherry color.
The wine has a rich and powerful taste, filled with rounded tannins. The finish is long and persistent.
The wine has a rich aroma of ripe fruit with woody notes and nuances of black pepper.
Luis Alegre Gran Vino Pontac drunk as a separate drink, or in combination with grilled red meat or game. Also, the wine can be replaced by any dizhestivny drink.
Luis Alegre Gran Vino Pontac 2004 - dry red wine that impresses intense fruity aroma and rich taste with a long aftertaste. It is an ideal accompaniment to game dishes or red meat. Also, Grand Wine Pontak perfectly as a standalone drink.
The wine is produced from grapes Tempranillo and Graciano, which are harvested by hand. The grapes are grown on chalky and stony soils. The average age of the vines is 85 years. After collecting and maceration wine incubated for 14 months. in new French oak barrels. Additional awards and ratings Luis Alegre Gran Vino Pontac 2004:
- Silver in the contest "Tempranillos del Mundo", 2007;
- 91 points from the Guia Proensa 2008;
- "1 Lacre» from the guide to the wines of Rioja "Todovino" 2008;
- 93 points from vinoforum.dk;
- Silver medal contest "Concurso Mundial de Bruselas" in 2008;
- Bronze medal of the competition "International Wine Challenge 2008";
- "Special mention" contest "Decanter World Wine Awards 2008".
Wine producer - Luis Alegre. The history of this family winery began in the 60s of the twentieth century. Today vineyards farms occupy about 80 hectares. 50 ha of old, and 30 hectares - young vineyards.