Tequila La Cofradia Silver, 0.5 L
La Kofradiya Silver - young tequila has a mild, sweet-spicy taste, which is dominated by notes of agave.
Fragrance opens with fresh notes of agave.
La Kofradiya Silver is ideal for creating a tequila-based cocktails. In Mexico, tequila drink this class in its pure form, squeezed Sangrita, and in Europe more tradition has taken root to use it in tandem with salt and lemon. La Kofradiya Silver goes well with hot and spicy meat dishes, which is famous for the Mexican and Argentine cuisine.
The company is engaged in production of La Kofradiya tequila since 1955 and is the seventh largest exporter of Mexican tequila. Today tequila La Kofradiya known in countries such as USA, Canada, Japan, Bolivia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy and Spain, where it is due to high quality has won recognition as that of experts, and ordinary customers. Much attention in the company La Kofradiya the observance of traditional methods of production of tequila, so many processes are still performed manually. Raw material for tequila is grown in the state of Nayarit, which is located off the coast of the Pacific Ocean and is one of the regions included in the Mexican government's official list of states where it is permitted to produce tequila. Only products of these states and is certified by the authorities on the label contains the abbreviation CRT and NOMS, meaning that tequila meets all quality standards.
La Kofradiya Silver tequila relates to a standard class, the main difference between them is that they are not less than 51% consists of agave distillate, while the remaining 49% - alcohol is sugarcane. La Kofradiya Silver is bottled immediately after distillation, thereby has a sharp, full-bodied taste, which, thanks to its purity is ideal for making the most complex cocktails.