Sparkling wine Hunter's, "MiruMiru" Non Vintage
Wine golden straw color with a delicate mousse and sustainable perlyazhem.
The wine has an elegant, soft, well-balanced, creamy taste with hints of honey, nuts, fresh fruit, biscuits and mineral aftertaste.
The aroma of wine is filled with notes of peach and citrus.
Sparkling wine great as an aperitif and goes well with fish, eggs and seafood.
• Gold Medal - The Marlborough Wine Show, 2011;
• Silver medal - Spiegelau International Wine Competition, 2011;
• Bronze Medal - Royal Easter Show Wine Awards, 2011;
• Bronze Medal - International Cool Climate Wine Show, 2011;
• 4 stars - Wine State, Sparkling Wine Tasting, 2011.
Hunter's Winery consistently, year after year produces wines of the highest quality. Ernie and Jane Hunter always dreamed of creating an independent family wineries. Henry Hunter one of the first to see the enormous potential of the wine region of Marlborough. Unfortunately, at the age of 37, he died tragically in a car accident, and Jane, who at that time was already qualified agronomist, was engaged in the further development of the economy. In recent years, production has increased several times, the area of vineyards - 4 times, also increased the supply of wines mainly in the UK and Ireland, Switzerland, Australia, USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada and Brazil.