Wine Hunter's, Chardonnay, 2009
Wine colomennogo golden color.
The wine has an elegant, refreshing, balanced taste with an excellent creamy texture and long finish.
The aroma of wine is filled with notes of white fruits - nectarine and peach.
Great wine as an aperitif and goes well with fish and seafood.
Awards Chardonnay, 2009:
• Blue gold medal - Sydney International Wine Competition, 2012;
• Silver Medal - New Zealand International Wine Show, 2011;
• Silver Medal - Royal Easter Show Wine Awards, 2011;
• Silver Medal - International Chardonnay Challenge, 2010;
• Bronze medal - Cuisine Magazine Tasting, April 2011.
Hunter's Winery consistently, year after year produces wines of the highest quality. Ernie and Jane Hunter always dreamed of creating an independent family wineries. Henry Hunter one of the first to see the enormous potential of the wine region of Marlborough. Unfortunately, at the age of 37, he died tragically in a car accident, and Jane, who at that time was already qualified agronomist, was engaged in the further development of the economy. In recent years, production has increased several times, the area of vineyards - 4 times, also increased the supply of wines mainly in the UK and Ireland, Switzerland, Australia, USA, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada and Brazil.