Sparkling wine Gancia, Asti DOCG
Wine golden straw color.
The wine has a bright, well-balanced, moderately sweet, nice refreshing taste, with its characteristic variety Moscato Bianco fruity notes.
A delightful bouquet of the wine is filled with aromas of exotic fruits, honey and sage.
Wine is a great addition to desserts, cakes, fruit and any sweet dishes.
Gancia Asti DOCG - great Italian sparkling wine made from selected grapes Moscato Bianco, grown in the municipality of Canelli in the Piedmont region. This wine with a fragrant bouquet and exquisite taste, bring joy and will be a great accompaniment romantic dinner or celebration.
Carlo Gancia was born in 1829. He spent several years in France, in Reims, studying the methods of production of champagne. Returning home, Gancia opens in 1850. Wine House. The first area, "covered" by Carlo Gancia, were ground Piedmont. Gancia was convinced that Piedmont soil is ideal for growing grapes for champagne. Began an exciting period of work and experimentation with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, which resulted in created in 1865 by an Italian sparkling wine champagne, now known worldwide as "Asti". Later Gancia gets vineyards in Puglia and Sicily in order to create new projects using the potential of different areas.
Carlo Gancia passion for the land and vineyards, a constant search for innovation and innovative practices have become a solid foundation on which over time has grown Wine House Gancia, played a leading role not only in Italy but also in Europe and the world.
Gancia sparkling wines are renowned for their high quality, as evidenced by numerous awards of various international competitions, as well as recognition of the high society of Europe: it Gancia House was selected the exclusive supplier of the royal court back in 1870, and is entitled to use the coat of arms of the monarchy; The house is Gancia was appointed supplier pontiff in 1924 and obtained the right to use the coat of arms of the Pope; The house is Gancia was officially declared the supplier of the royal court of Sweden in 1951.