Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
0
Cart0

Wine Fratelli Revello, Barolo DOCG, 2010, 375 ml

w55128
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

The wine shows a deep ruby ​​color.

Taste

The wine full-bodied, harmonious and well-balanced taste, with bright fruit shades, nuances of spices and well integrated tannins. A pleasant long aftertaste.

Aroma

The elegant, fresh and rich aroma of wine is dominated by notes of red and dark berries, cherries, complemented by subtle nuances of vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate and caramel.

Gastronomy

Wine is the perfect accompaniment to red meat, game and mature cheeses.

Interesting Facts

Dry red wine Fratelli Revello, Barolo DOCG, 2010 charms fresh and elegant aroma, which abound with notes of juicy berries and spices, as well as soft, harmonious taste with well integrated tannins, hints of spices and red fruits. To create a wine using Nebbiolo grapes grown in the vineyards in the province of Annunziata 250 meters above sea level. The vines were planted on lime-clay soils in the period from 1960 to 1993, and the vineyards have a south-east and south-west exposure, and the yield per hectare of 6 tons. Harvest in mid-October. Maceration on the skins lasts for 4 days under strictly controlled temperature in steel containers. Alcoholic fermentation is also carried out in stainless steel tanks for 10 days. For malolactic fermentation used oak barrels and the wine is aged for 24 months in French oak barrels. At the same time 20% of the wine is put to aging in new oak barrels, and the remaining 80% - in barrels, used during the year. The wine reveals its potential in 2-3 years after bottling.

Producer's description

Revell Family comes from the tenants of the farm belonging to the parish of St. Martin in La Morra. In 1954, the venerable Giovanni Revelli - grandfather of the current owners of farms - and his two sons Giacomo and Ercole began to grow here vineyards, crops which are then sold to major wine producers. In 1967, the winery was the first in the family Revell wine that has successfully been sold on the market. But since 1982 by as much as 5 years in the wine sector has been suspended because the sons Giacomo Revell - brothers Lorenzo and Carlo chose for himself a different way of life and other professions not related to winemaking.

In 1987, Carlo Revelli first decided to go back to the family winemaking business and continue to work with wine. After 3 years, it is joined by brothers Lorenzo and along with his father and uncle Giacomo Ercole continue the family tradition of creating high-quality red wine. Since 1992, Lorenzo and Carlo began to create their own wines, but before that they had substantial work in the vineyards in La Morra, modernized production lines, introduced innovative technologies in the production process. The most cultivated grapes in the economy have become Nebbiolo, Dolcetto, Barbera. Harvesting is carried out entirely by hand, from 15 September to 15 October, depending on the variety and maturity of the grapes. For excerpts brothers Carlo and Lorenzo started to use French oak barrels, following the advice of Elio Altare. Since 1990, the winery started with success to develop one more direction - agritourism, where in addition to relaxing in the comfortable rooms of 4 visitors are encouraged familiarity with the ancient traditions of winemaking family Revell, and the contemplation of the beautiful landscape of the Langhe.

Features

In our store you can buy wine Fratelli Revello, Barolo DOCG, 2010, 375 ml, price Fratelli Revello, Barolo DOCG, 2010, 375 ml — $ 26. Producer wine Fratelli Revello. Delivery Fratelli Revello, Barolo DOCG, 2010, 375 ml.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept