Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
0
Cart0

Wine Domaine Bernard Defaix, Chablis "Vieille Vigne" AOC, 2008

SKU:w15402
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine of golden color with greenish reflections.

Taste

The wine has a full, rich flavor with subtle notes of leaves and flowers of honeysuckle.

Aroma

Balanced fragrant bouquet of wine plays a multifaceted shades of flowers, fruits, herbs.

Gastronomy

The wine is recommended to serve with poultry or fish cooked on the grill, with gourmet cuisine, as "sweet meat."

Interesting Facts

Chablis "Cuvee Vieille Vigne" - rich, full-bodied wine with a delicate floral bouquet and rich flavor. Chardonnay wine is grown in the Chablis appellation vineyards on a small area of ​​1 hectare. Age of vines more than 45 years. The slopes of the hill where the vineyard stretches, located on the sunny side. When vinification of this wine cuvee problem is the fullest expression of the potential of this terroir. After gentle, careful pressing 25% of the wort is fermented and aged in oak barrels for 10 months with regular batonnazhem. The remaining 75% fermented and aged 10 months and in stainless steel vats on fine lees with regular pumping. The wine is bottled after assembly, light filtration and without stabilization of the wine 18 months after harvest. The final blend is of excellent balance and versatility of taste and aroma. Wine can be further aged in bottles for 3-4 years before drinking.

Domain Bernard DeFeo - representative of the fourth generation of the family of winegrowers - began its history in 1959 with 2 hectares of land, but in time domain area has been increased and now account for more than 26 hectares, being on the best sites in the region of Chablis. Since 1995, the domain is controlled sons Bernard - Sylvain and Didier DeFeo, they carry out "philosophy of" respect for the soil, the preservation of the natural ecosystem of vineyards, the rejection of herbicides, the use of natural fertilizers. To reduce the yields are generally practiced method of removing the kidney (ébourgeonnage), rather than the "green fee". By the end of the season thinned leaves. Ripe berries are carefully harvested by special machines, delivered to the winery where they are pressed, advocated further added thereto specially selected yeast. 90% of the wines vinified in stainless steel vats or in oak barrels, such as Chablis vieille vigne and Chablis Premier Cru Cote de Lechet Reserve. Depending on the cru and the vintage, the wine is kept 8-12 months. To taste the wine was rich and vivid regularly shaken sediment. Decantation process begins in April with Petit Chablis and Premiers Crus summer ends. Soft lighting, light filtering - wine with excellent value for money ready!

Features

Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Domaine Bernard Defaix, Chablis "Vieille Vigne" AOC, 2008, price Domaine Bernard Defaix, Chablis "Vieille Vigne" AOC, 2008 — $ 17. Producer wine Bernard Defaix. Delivery Domaine Bernard Defaix, Chablis "Vieille Vigne" AOC, 2008.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept