Wine Corton Bressandes Grand Cru AOC 2001
The wine has a ruby-purple color.
The wine has a rich taste, in which there are shades of fruit, vanilla and licorice. Clearly defined flavor structure and excellent balance.
The aroma of wine clearly distinguishable notes of cherries.
The wine is excellent with grilled meat, game and most cheeses.
Corton Bressandes Grand Cru 2006 (Bressand Corton Grand Cru) - French red wine with a rich, fruity flavor and a marvelous aroma, which is a manufacturer Domain Antonin Guyon - one of the largest owners of wineries department Cote d'Or.
Corton - the only Grand Cru (red wine) in the Cote de Beaune. The composition of the soil of the vineyard - clay and limestone. Manual harvesting. The wine has a 20-year-old potential exposure.
Domain was founded in the sixties of the 20th century. While family Guyon bought Domaine Hippolyte Thevenot. Over time, the boundaries of the estate expanded and now in the hands of a family of 48 hectares of vineyards, the most beautiful and ancient cellars, as well as the head office located in Savigny-les-Beaune.
Domain produces about 200 thousand. Bottles of wine, 80% of which is exported, and the remaining 20% are sold in France. Antonin Guyon told a funny story, as once in Quebec, he was approached by a man and warmly thanked for the fact that it was after his bottle of wine, she graciously accepted a marriage proposal.