Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
0
Cart0

Wine Christian Moreau, Chablis Grand Cru "Valmur", 2013

w55592
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine beautiful golden-yellow color with light greenish tints.

Taste

Taste wine layered, soft, with generous notes of white and yellow fruit (melon, apple, lemon), the nuances of minerals and stone. The finish is persistent, pleasant and long.

Aroma

The rich aroma of the wine reveals notes of oak and spices, which are combined with lemon, peach and floral nuances.

Gastronomy

Wine deserves various culinary delights, particularly oysters, lobster, fine fish, grilled fish, white meat sauce.

Interesting Facts

Fine wine Chablis Grand Cru "Valmur" - one of those unique wines of Burgundy, which is able to deliver the true connoisseurs of great pleasure. It united together the gifts of grace kimmiridzhskoy soil, excellent climatic conditions and the age-old tradition of winemaking. Fertile vineyards draw their strength and superior quality on the sunny slopes of the right bank of the river sulfur, in northern Burgundy. One of the seven magnificent sites of Grand Cru Class - Valmur, located between sections of Les Clos and Vaudesir. Chablis soil rich in limestone, clay and gravel, which has been a century grant grape variety Chardonnay extraordinary freshness, minerality and famous clear acidity.

The planting density is 700 plants per hectare, the average age of the vines is 50 years. To avoid damage to the berries, they are harvested by hand, gently pressed and fermented at a constant temperature control. Then 55% of the wine is kept in stainless steel tanks, while the remaining 45% is kept for six months in oak barrels, so refined taste of the wine acquires a light oak color. Wine Chablis Grand Cru "Valmur" has excellent potential and to fully disclose their exquisite quality after 8-10 years of storage.

Moreau winery was founded in 1814 by Jean-Joseph Moreau, today it is one of the most famous and revered names of Burgundy. Since 1974, the winery is first partially and then completely passed the Canadian company Boisset de Nuits Saint-Georges. But since 2000, the Moro family regained full rights to the cultivation of vineyards, and since 2001 has launched production of dry white wines under its own brand. Head of the family - Christian Moreau, the sixth generation of winemakers, - preserved ancient traditions of the region, presenting the world refined, noble wine with its own style and character.

Features

In our store you can buy wine Christian Moreau, Chablis Grand Cru "Valmur", 2013, price Christian Moreau, Chablis Grand Cru "Valmur", 2013 — $ 83. Producer wine Christian Moreau Pere et Fils. Delivery Christian Moreau, Chablis Grand Cru "Valmur", 2013.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept
var productid = (55592) ? 55592 : 0; var prodmanufacturerid = (3501) ? 3501 : 0; if (productid > 0 || prodmanufacturerid > 0) { window.onload = function(){ $.ajax({ url: '/remote.php', type: 'POST', data: { 'w': 'getGoogleTransProdDesc', 'productid': productid, 'prodmanufacturerid': prodmanufacturerid, 'getproddesc': 0, 'getmanufdesc': 1, 'getsomeliedesc': 0 }, dataType: 'json', success: function(res){ if (res != null && res['translation']) { if (res['translation']['prod_desc']) { $('.desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['prod_desc']); $('.desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['manuf_desc']) { $('.manufacturer-desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['manuf_desc']); $('.manufacturer-desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.manufacturer-desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['somelie_desc']) { $('.notes .emptydesc').html(res['translation']['somelie_desc']); $('.notes h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.notes').show(); } } } }); } }