Dear guests, website is working in test mode now. Orders are temporarily not accepted.

Wine Stores.

Wine Chateau de Sancerre, Sancerre AOC Rouge, 2013

Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


The wine shows a deep red color with a hint of cherry.


The taste of wine - full-bodied, with a rich range of fruit and berry shades and elegant mineral structure. The soft texture of the wine is well balanced with dense tannins. The finish is long and fresh, with notes of cherries.


Fragrant aroma of wine abounds shades of dark berries, nuances of candied fruit and light hints of smoke.


The wine is the perfect complement meat dishes under the hot sauce, game and cheeses such as Camembert or blue cheese.

Interesting Facts

Chateau de Sancerre, Sancerre Rouge - one of the three wines produced by Chateau de Sancerre. Dry red wine created from Pinot Noir, which is grown in the Chateau and harvested by hand. The berries are sorted directly in the vineyard and then pass another sorting at the winery. 70% of the wine is aged in oak barrels previously used, while the rest (30%) - in stainless steel vats. Wine Sancerre Rouge clearly demonstrates the characteristics of the terroir and the varietal characteristic of Pinot Noir, has a colorful acidity and pure fruit flavor.

The farm Chateau de Sancerre was purchased by the then owner of Marnier-Lyapostol - Louis-Alexandre - in 1919. Its name the estate is named after the region where he was born Monsieur Louis-Alexander, and his heart is the only one in Sancerre historic castle, leading his chronicle from the X century. Here, in the estate Chateau de Sancerre, made three wines: Sancerre Blanc, Sancerre Rouge "Cuvée du constable."

Producer's description

History Marnier-Lapostolle began back in 1827, when an ancestor of the current owners, Jean-Baptiste Lyapostol built a small plant in a small suburb of Paris - Ne-le-Chateau. Plan to open their own business, he wanted to create original drinks based on natural fruits and cognac. In 1876, son of Jean-Baptiste - Eugene Lyapostol marries Julia, the daughter of a wine merchant, Louis-Alexandre Marnier. This union was the beginning of not only a new family, and general business - House of Marnier Lapostolle. Actually, since the company Marnier-Lapostolle got its name, and a bright future. The company began to engage in the production of original liqueurs, an innovative idea which was based on the creation of technology blending brandy and citrus fruit imported from the Caribbean. While oranges was fairly expensive, so the idea of ​​creating this kind of drinks was not only unprecedented, but also quite expensive. So there was liquor "Grand Marnier", won international fame and brought us a wide popularity. By the way, the company still kept an ancient recipe, by which time, a century ago, and the creation of the first liqueurs Marnier-Lapostolle. Liquor is notable for the fact that in 1912 he fed to the infamous "Titanic." Moreover, one bottle of "Grand Marnier" managed to raise from the bottom of the ocean, and now it is kept in the "Museum of the Titanic" in London.

Over time, the economy expanded by acquiring new estates in France, and in 1994 by Alexander Marnier, representing the sixth generation of the family, founded Lapostolle winery in Chile, where he began producing wines from grapes grown on biodynamic techniques. In 2011 Marne-Lyapostol launched in Chile manufacturing of a new product - pisco "Kappa", and in 2013 the premiere of another brand - "GM Titanium". Today Marne Lyapostol - large company specializing in the manufacture and sale of wines and spirits in the world, headquartered in New York City.


Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Chateau de Sancerre, Sancerre AOC Rouge, 2013, price Chateau de Sancerre, Sancerre AOC Rouge, 2013 — $ 31. Producer wine Marnier-Lapostolle. Delivery Chateau de Sancerre, Sancerre AOC Rouge, 2013.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.