Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
Order by phone
+7 (495) 988-45-58 Call us
Our wine consultant (sommelier) will help you choose the wine to the table or as a gift. And will respond to all your questions on the wines.
Call Me Back

Tasting Notes


Wine of deep red garnet color with purple piping.


This is a harmonious, balanced wine with an enveloping, full of fresh flavor. It is distinguished by stunning freshness, nuances of juicy fruit, interesting hints of spice and a long aftertaste.


In the fresh aroma of the wine intertwined motifs of red and black berries with a dominant cherry and blackberry balsamic hints, shades of coffee, earth and spice.


The wine goes well with game, red myasom- grill, beans, roasts, stews and mature cheeses.

Interesting Facts

Corimbo 2008 - wine, created from grapes Tempranillo, also called Hasibera and Aragonezh. Berries for this wine collected from vines 20 years of age. Continental climate, typical of the Ribera del Duero, with a significant difference between day and night temperatures, gives the wine a special freshness and aroma. Alcoholic fermentation takes place in wooden vats and stainless steel tanks. Malolactic fermentation - in wooden barrels. 80% of the wine is aged for a year in French oak barrels, and the remaining 20% ​​- in barrels made of American wood. In 2008, 40,000 bottles were produced.

Bodegas La Horra - is a project of Bodegas Roda, born in the course of experiments with Tempranillo grape variety. Poyavlyanie through this new plant in the province of Burgos, the firm seeks to reveal the advantages of Tempranillo, the most popular by far in Portugal and Spain, through the prism of a new opening in it new opportunities and face. Vineyards Bodegas La Horra are located in the Ribera del Duero, in the region of Castilla y Leon (Spain).
Bodegas Roda was founded in 1987 by Mario Rottlant Catalans and Carmen Daurella. Their goal was to create superb, vysokoekspressivnyh red wines in a contemporary style, reflecting the terroir of the region and varietal characteristics in a unique incarnation. The symbol of the winery, conveys a sense of vision of its wines, became the image of a thistle - elegant hardy flower, closely related with the landscape and able to be stored for a long time after cutting.


Recently viewed
In our store you can buy wine Bodegas La Horra, Corimbo, Ribero del Duero DO 2008, price Bodegas La Horra, Corimbo, Ribero del Duero DO 2008 — $ 23. Producer wine Bodegas La Horra. Delivery Bodegas La Horra, Corimbo, Ribero del Duero DO 2008.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.