Wine Stores. Founded in 2006
0
Cart0

Wine Bilbainas, "Ederra" Crianza, Rioja DOC, 2012

w55950

Tasting Notes

Color

Wine of deep garnet color.

Taste

The taste of wine is rounded, pleasant, with a long aftertaste.

Aroma

Clean and fresh aroma of the wine is filled with tones of ripe red fruits, soft florals, spicy nuances of cloves and cinnamon.

Gastronomy

The wine is excellent complement to many dishes, especially nice wine combined with cheeses, sausages, scrambled eggs, roast beef, mushrooms.

Interesting Facts

"Ederra" Crianza - nice dry red Spanish wine, which is made ​​from Tempranillo grapes grown in the open spaces of the subregion Rioja Alta. The vineyard was established in 1908 and covers 101 hectares of land between the rivers Ebro and Tyrone, near the municipality of Haro (Haro). The vines grow on chalk and gravelly soils, and the yield per hectare is almost never exceeds 6500 kg. After collecting the berries, they are separated by ridges and crushed. Further manufacturing technology provides a 15-day maceration process. Extract of wine takes place in American oak barrels and takes 12 months. Then, the beverage is bottled and another 6 months remains in the cellars of only then go on sale.
Wine "Ederra" Kriansa can not decant, but it is recommended to open the bottle half an hour before use. Storage capacity of wine is 5 years.

Background on Bodegas Bilbainas begins in 1859, it is associated with phylloxera epidemic, jeopardizing the vineyards of France. It was during this difficult time for the wine company "Savignon Freres ET CIE", saving the business, suffered grape production in Haro and, unlike other manufacturers who are now grown grapes in Spain, and sold the wine in France, decided to work on the Spanish market. For several years, was built winery in Haro.
40 years later, when the phylloxera epidemic in France was finally defeated, "Savignon Freres" sold their business in Rioja. The new owners of the plant became the owner of the winery Bodegas Bilbainas, founded in 1901. One of the key objectives of the company was to develop the range of sparkling wines, but after a few years the winery has established itself as a producer of excellent red wines, which became one of the best in Rioja. In 1925 Bodegas Bilbainas been designated the official supplier of wine to the Spanish royal family.

In 1997 Bodegas Bilbainas was acquired by Codorniu, which resulted in a weighty modernization of production and work on improving the quality of products. Have been updated cellar renovated winery and carried out work in the vineyards. Today the brand "Bodegas Bilbainas" - it is 250 hectares of land located in the municipalities of Haro and Villalba and employed Tempranillo, Garnacha, Graciano, Mazuela, Malvasia and Viura. They provide 70% of raw materials for the production of wines, while the remaining 30% are purchased from local producers. Currently, the winery produces 2.4 million bottles annually.

Features

In our store you can buy wine Bilbainas, "Ederra" Crianza, Rioja DOC, 2012, price Bilbainas, "Ederra" Crianza, Rioja DOC, 2012 — $ 11. Producer wine Bilbainas. Delivery Bilbainas, "Ederra" Crianza, Rioja DOC, 2012.

In common with most websites, WineStyle uses "cookies". Click here to find out more.

Accept
var productid = (55950) ? 55950 : 0; var prodmanufacturerid = (2708) ? 2708 : 0; if (productid > 0 || prodmanufacturerid > 0) { window.onload = function(){ $.ajax({ url: '/remote.php', type: 'POST', data: { 'w': 'getGoogleTransProdDesc', 'productid': productid, 'prodmanufacturerid': prodmanufacturerid, 'getproddesc': 0, 'getmanufdesc': 1, 'getsomeliedesc': 0 }, dataType: 'json', success: function(res){ if (res != null && res['translation']) { if (res['translation']['prod_desc']) { $('.desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['prod_desc']); $('.desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['manuf_desc']) { $('.manufacturer-desc .emptydesc').replaceWith(res['translation']['manuf_desc']); $('.manufacturer-desc h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.manufacturer-desc').show(); } if (res['translation']['somelie_desc']) { $('.notes .emptydesc').html(res['translation']['somelie_desc']); $('.notes h4').addClass('trByGoog'); $('.notes').show(); } } } }); } }