Sale of goods is carried out on the territory of the store at:
- Moscow, Leninsky prospekt, d.52;
- Moscow, Leningradskoe shosse, d.72;
- Moscow, ul. Lyusinovskaya, d.53.
The site provides information about the assortment chain stores WineStyle.
WineStyle operates in strict accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation and Moscow:
- does not sell or deliver alcohol at night;
- does not sell or deliver alcohol to minors;
- does not sell remotely;
- delivery of alcohol drinks to individuals is made in accordance with the RF Government Decree № 612 after the goods have been purchased at the store delivery to legal companies is made without any restrictions.
Certificates and product documents
We provide all the necessary documents for the goods sold upon customer's request, i.e:
- certificates of conformity;
- All accounting documents.
- Our managers will answer your calls from Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 09:00 to 20:00 ;
- Orders received at the weekend are processed on the first working day.
How to Pay
Payment can be done in cash, via bank transfer or credit card.
Return of Goods
Buyer has the right to return the goods, if the product was not used, not broken its packaging and presentation is saved, and the seller is obliged to accept such goods back in cases where the seller:
- passed fewer goods than defined by the contract;
- Items passed in violation of the conditions on the range;
- within a reasonable time had not complied with the buyer of the goods Finalize Staffing;
- delivered the goods without proper containers and packaging;
- Also, if the buyer discovered significant deficiencies goods, he is also entitled to return the goods.
Seller address to return the goods: The maximum term to return goods to the seller is seven (7 ) days from the date of discovery of these lacks. Seller refunds the money to the buyer not later than in five (5 ) days from the date of the decision to take back the goods.
Refund of goods should be made with the provision by the customer of the following:
- copy of the identity document of the Client, and the scan - copy of the application form;
- An email message indicating payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with legal entities
Our managers will invoice the client for the goods ordered. After receiving the payment by bank transfer, we will deliver the goods together with the set of all necessary documents. All prices include VAT.
Wish you a good shopping!
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: you can call at: +7 (499) 703-45-43 An opportunity of urgent purchase should be discussed with the manager.